Friday, January 13, 2012

not feeling it...

since the first of the year and selling my business and doing the cleanse which I came off of yesterday, i haven't wanted to walk, run, weight train, bike, swim or do anything. i just don't feel like me, and not having a busy schedule is harder than i imagined.

Lee (my son) made me go to the Y with him today and I went to the track upstairs and decided to do a warm-up, and then do some fartlek training to get my heartrate up and maybe to show me something about myself.  I stretched and cool-down. do i think this is the turning point!? No.  do i think i will start going next week in hopes that i will find myself!? Yes.

the cleanse. it's over, and i lost 13lbs. do i feel better physically!? yes. am i hungry all the time!? yes.  dr M said my goal should be to stay off sugar for 3 months; i will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment