Sunday, January 15, 2012

holding my breath

Each time I start again I hold my breath wondering can I make it 2 weeks, if so I know I have beat my negative mind from holding me back...

My legs are very sore from the run workout on the track at the Y Friday, that is a good thing though, right!? Yes. 
We had a wonderful dinner with family last night, and I actually decided to take Tribi (dog) on a mile walk afterwards, it was great to feel the desire again!!!  I hope that feeling is here to stay with a little help from "positive attitude!"

I'm watching motivational triathlon utube videos today, they almost always inspire me to go for the challenge.  I'm also planning out my training week today, and it might be extreme but I'm going to try and stay at the Y much longer each day to fit in classes, swimming and running...  It's all in "my" attitude alone, no one else is responsible for that except "me!"

Go Amy, Go Amy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment