Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cleanse the body and mind

Instead of maintaining my weight over the holidays I gained 20lbs, I haven't exercised for 3 weeks.
Dr M thinks my thyroid and hormones are totally out of control and I have set up an appt with an endrocronologist.  I have always been afraid of hormone replacement because it seemed there was a lot of risk with women taking it and getting breat cancer, now I don't know what to do...I will wait on the adive of my endocronologist.

I am doing a body cleanse/detox, I'm on day 3, and hope I can make it to day 10...  The detox includes water, fruits, veggies, beans...that sounds ok but it is very hard to maintain, NO sugar or creamer in coffee, no bread, pasta, milk, NO potatoes, chips, softdrinks, sweetened tea, popcorn, meat, turkey, chicken, fish or tofu....It's killing me.
But this is supposed to cleanse you physically, emotionally and spiritually...all these non-organic chemicals, and hormoned meat, processed foods, additives and preservatives deaden your senses and take you out of touch with your body, maybe that is why we love them so much!!  So this is a challenge, plus I contrated a cold to irritate me.

I'm starting on my training next Wednesday, I will be done with the cleanse and my cold should be gone.

I am also trying to adjust to being someone without a job. I sold my business, so I'm no longer a manager, graphic designer, signmaker, business owner, or boss.  This is different and I haven't decided if I like it or not.

So I will "begin again" on Wednesday. 

1 comment:

  1. You can!!!! You're a strong woman! You have this...no doubt!!!!

    ReplyDelete