Sunday, November 27, 2011

Starting is the challenge

Beginning the challenge to get fit, lose weight, or start a training plan to a goal is always the hardest...  It is much easier to sit in a comfy chair, get a bag of chips or cookies and snuggle up to watch a movie or football game in your comfort zone, but the results 20 min later are regret and another wrong turn on our goal path.
Each day we have a choice to make.  I hope each of my followers the best with their choice today!!  What is your choice?!

I am going to post my progress each day...Good, Bad and Ugly.  I hope my followers will do the same.

There is a website that you can click on to add your daily diet and activites if you wish...  I'm no good logging my diet, but I will try, maybe that is why I haven't had success in that area.

It would be easier for me to wait until January 1, 2012 to start this plan but then I would have another 10lbs on to lose...so today I will "Begin Again!"

FYI~~I want to vomit every time I look at my running picture from this summer and would love to take it down, but I won't so maybe it will keep me on track to my 35lb weight loss.

Later today I am posting my goals, I hope you will too.  It would encourage me to be a part of yours and watch your progress.

~~~Always Keep Tri~ing!!!~~~

1 comment:

  1. I want to loose 25 lbs but more importantly I want to overcome my pain and be able to exercise. It's a vicious cycle, have to exercise to reduce the pain, but to much pain to exercise. I feel totally alone.

    ReplyDelete